Respect for Life Events
Current activities and events:
- Respect for Life table display during the month of October.
- Life Chain (1st Sunday in October – held in Hays)
- National Night of Prayer: Four hours of adoration and prayer from 8:00 p.m. 12-00 a.m. December 8th.
- Diocesan bus trip to Washington D.C. (January)
- Stations for Life prayed on a Friday during Lent (March)
Tentative ideas for future
- 40 Hours for Life during October and Lent (8 hours a day for five days at different times the day). Includes a 30 minute prayer service each day led by the pastor.
- Bulletin Inserts covering various life issues during October and perhaps at various times during the year.